Sunday Worship Services
Our Sunday services take place exclusively online at 10:30 AM on Sundays. Click here to take part!
COVID-19 update: please click here for instructions from the Swiss Federal Office for Public Health to help protect yourself and others.
Service Schedule 2020
Every Sunday until further notice: 10:30 AM online
Any changes to future service times will be listed below.
Our friendly Welcome Team will greet you before the service and answer any questions you may have.
Sunday School and Crèche are offered during the service (read more below).
Join us for coffee or tea and fellowship after the service at the Amici Coffee Bar.
Update: every week on Friday, Sunday School resources for each age group will be uploaded on our Live page for the coming Sunday service.
Children remain in the main sanctuary for the start of the service. They are later sent to go to their classes according to their age:
9:30 AM Service
- Crèche (Age 0-3 - see the Crèche section below for more info)
- Pre-School/Kindergarten (Age 3-6)
- Green & Blue (Age 7-10; Grade 2-5)
11:15 AM Service
- Crèche (Age 0-3 - scroll down to the Crèche section for more info)
- Pre-School (Age 3-4)
- Red Class (Age 5-6; KG-Grade 1)
- Green Class (Age 7-8; Grade 2-3)
- Blue Class (Age 9-10; Grade 4-5)
- For older children, please see the Youth Ministry page
- Teaching materials are from Scripture Union, UK
- Sunday School children's donations are used to sponsor a child in Indonesia (through the organisation Compassion)
- There is a Christmas play/presentation every year in the beginning of December
- Sunday School children also participate in fundraisers each year to help raise awareness and support our Missions partners.
For more information about Sunday School, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEADER: RACHAEL PRIOR
The Crèche is available during both Sunday services. It offers Bible-based activities as well as play, snack time and singing.
- For babies and children up to 3 years
- Drinks and healthy snacks are provided (please provide your own snack if you would prefer)
- Please place your child's name on their bottles, cups, comforters, changing bags etc.
- Opens 10 minutes before the service starts
- Closes at the end of the service
- Volunteer parents and church members staff the Crèche
For more information about Crèche, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.